Friday 31 July 2015

A Gaggle of Witches


I finished that painting of a gaggle of bad witches from 'Good Witches Bad Witches' but haven't been able to post it here due to a defunct (and now replaced) computer which I look forward to beating with a baseball bat this afternoon. My new computer is making me very happy.

So, you can see the in-progress painting in my last post, and now here it is finished. It's watercolour on paper and it depicts European witches.  

For those that don't know about the project 'Good Witches Bad Witches' - this is being developed as a children's book about the witches of the world, a series of witch sculptures which will be exhibited in LA and a short film. You can find out more about it by exploring this blog or head straight to the website page here.

Back soon!

5 comments:

Teri Calia said...

Beautiful job! I love the cat on the head :)

Anonymous said...

You are so talented! I look forward to seeing your finish creation!

Caroline McFarlane-Watts said...

Thank you both so much!

Unknown said...

Could I get a print of this?

Caroline McFarlane-Watts said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments!

Yes Janette Watt, you can buy a signed print from my website here! http://www.tall-tales.com/prints

Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...